- Attend church regularly: Learning and developing an intimate relationship with God is best achieved in a friendly, inviting, and comfortable community of believers. To find our locations, please click this link http://www.dpsm.org/locations
- Read your Bible: The Word of God is meant to be part of who we are – woven into the fabric of our lives – giving us the solutions to life’s toughest problems. For every question you have been asking; for every experience when you needed wisdom; for every moment when you felt alone, the Bible provides answers to every one of life’s obstacles.
- Pray: We have the unique ability to communicate directly to God through our prayers. Through prayer, God provides answers to our deepest concerns, gives us courage to overcome our fears, and the ability to experience His love.
- Bring your family: The journey of following Jesus Christ is best enjoyed with others, especially those you love. It becomes more meaningful and enriching when you see the growth in your children, your spouse, and your other family members.
- Become a member: Complete the Christian education classes. The new members’ classes are designed to provide you the foundational values and beliefs of the Christian experience. Upon completion of these classes, you will have a greater understanding and appreciation of God.
- Give: When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It’s something we do with joy.
- Discover Purpose: For many, discovering their purpose is a life long pursuit but in God, our purpose is revealed. Each of us are placed on this earth with a specific purpose that God has for us to fulfill.
- Develop Relationships: We are at our strongest when we have healthy and enriching relationships with others. Through our small groups, you can connect with people, make new friends, and foster healthy relationships.
- Serve: Jesus says that the greatest one, is the one who serves. It takes each of us doing our part to make an impact in this world. Make a difference by serving a worthy cause, whether volunteering at DPSM or causing change in your community.
- Learn and Grow: Develop every aspect of your life – spiritually, mentally, physically, socially, and financially – through the teachings and resources.
- Become a Leader: Whether on your job, in your community, or at our church, each of us is a leader. Invest in others by putting your leadership into action.
- Become Free: Your next step may be to become free from a harmful influence such as recovering from addiction or realigning an unhealthy relationship.